The UnCommon Journey
I help spiritually hungry and hurting Christians experience God in everyday life so that they are able to flourish on their spiritual journey.
Why The UnCommon Journey?
Why a blog site centered on cultivating communion with God?
- Personal: to shepherd and journey with others in God’s life, love, and light
- Missional: to invite others to an authentic and intimate relationship with the Trinity
- Confrontational: to challenge the superficiality and status quo of modern Christianity
- Financial: to gain enough income to support my family, church, Homestead Hospitality House, and other ministries while living a simple life
- Monastical: to be hidden yet touch the world; a gift & opportunity unique to me
Sign up today to receive all of Keith’s blogs. Don’t miss one of them!