Hello Ms. Clinton & Followers,
I’m a fellow-American who has soured on politics and politicians. It’s your fault. You promise too much and deliver too little. You make it sound like my future is in your hands…that you can actually make my life better…that I need to trust you. Sorry! That position in my life belongs to Someone Else. Presidents, their promises, and their fans come and go. My hope is in a much more Sure Foundation. My life actually flourishes with or without you.[featured-image single_newwindow=”false”]
So, here’s my message to all of you…
- Seek first the Kingdom of God and his righteousness… (Matthew 6.33)
- Jesus says, “I am the resurrection and the life. Whoever believes in me, though he die, yet shall he live.” (John 11.25)
- God opposes the proud but shows favor to the humble…humble yourselves before the Lord, and he will lift you up. (James 4.6, 10)
- Set your hearts on things above, where Christ is, seated at the right hand of God. Set your minds on things above, not on earthly things. (Colossians 3.1-2)
- Fix your hope completely on the grace to be brought to you at the revelation of Jesus Christ (1 Peter 1.13)
- Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit. Rather, in humility value others above yourselves (Philippians 2.3)
- Some boast/trust in chariots and some in horses, but we boast/trust in the name of the LORD our God. (Psalm 20.7)
- Do you see a person wise in their own eyes? There is more hope for a fool than for them (Proverbs 26.12)
- To fear the LORD is to hate evil; I hate pride and arrogance, evil behavior and perverse speech. (Proverbs 8.13)
- The LORD delights in those who fear him, who put their hope in his unfailing love. (Psalm 147.11)
I see that you’re “Fighting For Us.” Thank you! I have real battles that need to be fought. But, in reality, no politician can fight those for me.
Good luck to you all.